D/A Shopping Cart Instructions
By default, the "Quantity" and "Unit Cost" fields are set to 1 and
$0.00. Enter the desired number of units in the "Quantity" field, and
if you have a current price list you can update the "Unit Cost" field.
After all desired changes are made, select the "Refresh" button to
update the entire table.
If you do not have a current price list, leave the "Unit Cost" field
set to $0.00. After processing your order, you will receive an order
acknowledgement via fax which will contain current unit costs. The order can
be cancelled upon review of the fax acknowledgement.
The Shopping Cart Button Functions are Listed Below:
Note: All model numbers listed in the shopping cart can be edited manually
- Catalog: Redirects you back to the online catalog intro page
- Manual Entry: Adds a line item entry to the cart to be edited manually
- Refresh: Deletes all unconfirmed line items and recalculates unit totals
- Process Order: Redirects you to the online order entry form
- Cancel Order: Deletes all line items from the cart and returns to the online catalog